Friday, October 21, 2011

FROM THE LAND OF FRUITS AND NUTS

Dear Class

It is now 7:35 in CA and I have just read through all of your posts.  You have been busy and you raise lots of questions.  I am trying to decide how to respond to all of you.  Time might prevent me from replying to each of you individually; however, when possible I will do my best to try and reply to your questions.  Many of you asked similar questions so I might post replies to a group.  Bottom line, I will use a variety of response methods to answer your inquiries. 

I'm still in my pajamas so need to go and get dressed for the day.  Will be back shortly.   FYI, I just changed the time on my computer so my post times will be accurate.  So from this point forward, my times will reflect the time in California.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tylar strickland 3rd bowen
did you see the grand canyon?

Anonymous said...

how long did it take to get from north carlina to california tylar strickland 3rd bowen